Lost LOL Dolls

Molly has lost her LOL Doll. Here is a message from her mum:

Help please!!
Very sad crying daughter 😞
Molly has lost Her lol surprise doll she’s only just received it for her birthday (it’s like this one in the photo below but with a different outfit on) hopefully some one has picked it up by mistake from Mrs Bramley’s class thank you so much.

Evie from Mrs Boscher’s Class has also lost her LOL Doll. It looks similar to the picture above but has white hair and different clothes.

If you find either of these dolls please could they be given to class teachers. Thank you

Please could we remind you that children should not bring toys into school. They have the opportunity to bring a toy in to show the class when they are the star of the week.

Thank you

3 thoughts on “Lost LOL Dolls

1. Evie took one of her LOL dolls into school last week without me knowing and she is now very upset as she has also list hers, please if anyone has seen it anywhere can you return it to mrs Boschers class it’s like the doll above only with white hair and different clothes.
    I will be forever in debt to you as we have a very sad little girl 😢
    Thankyou
    Belynda x

2. I’m sure I saw on eBay that they were selling lol dolls and it was labeled what was inside if you have no luck xx